COVID-19 Vaccine Safety: A Fireside Chat with CMS, CDC, and front line staff and providers
Wednesday, 6, 2021, at 3:00 pm (Central Time)
Join The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for a fireside chat on vaccine safety. This is the second discussion in a special series, a part of the CMS National Nursing Home Stakeholder Call Series, aimed at addressing staff questions and concerns about the new COVID-19 vaccines. Each session will be moderated by CMS with speakers from CDC and representatives of front line staff and providers.
This chat will continue to address myths surrounding vaccine danger with the following panelist:
- Dr. Lee Fleisher, CMS Chief Medical Officer and Director, Center for Clinical Standards and Quality (CMS)
- Dr. Amanda Cohn, Chief Medical Officer (Acting), Office of Vaccine Policy, Preparedness, and Global Health, Office of the Director (CDC)
- Cassandra Lowe, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Preparing for the call:
- Would you like to submit questions for the panel to discuss? Questions can be sent to COVIDfirstname.lastname@example.org. There will not be a Q&A session during the call.
- Resource: Long term Care toolkit: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/toolkits/long-term-care/index.html.
Target Audience: Nursing Home Frontline staff, Chief Nursing Officers
Register in advance for this webinar (After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar): https://cms.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_VQnfc77zTaOho3-yYrtGUAA