To report suspected abuse, neglect, or financial exploitation of an elderly person or an adult with a disability call the toll-free Elder Abuse and Neglect Hotline (1-800-392-0210).
Please click on the links below for more information: Stop Elder Abuse Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of the Elderly and Disabled
The World of MDS
If there is a link you do not see below pertaining to MDS or you are in need of further assistance, please contact Stacey Bryan, State RAI Coordinator, at 573-751-6308 or Stacey.Bryan@health.mo.gov or Danette Beeson, State Automation Coordinator, at 573-522-8421 or Danette.Beeson@health.mo.gov.
- RAI Manual – MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.15R (10-1-17)
- SNF QRP QM User’s Manual – SNF QRP QM Users Manual V1.0 (5-22-17)
- MDS 3.0 Provider User’s Guide (last updated 9/2017) and the CASPER Reporting User’s Guide for MDS Providers (last updated 1/2018) – www.qtso.com/mdstrain.html
Miscellaneous Provider Information
- New Long-Term Care Survey Process – www.cms.gov/Medicare/Provider-Enrollment-and-Certification/GuidanceforLawsAndRegulations/Nursing-Homes.html
- Five-Star Quality Rating System – www.cms.gov/medicare/provider-enrollment-and-certification/certificationandcomplianc/fsqrs.html
Five-Star User’s Helpline – phone: 800-839-9290
Five-Star User’s Helpline – email: BetterCare@cms.hhs.gov
The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program will train you to advocate for these residents, ensuring their rights are protected. To learn more, visit the Missouri’s Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program website.