The Department of Health and Senior Services has entered into a contract with SLS Health to assist with staffing needs for healthcare facilities, including long-term care facilities. The contract will allow skilled nursing, intermediate care, assisted living or residential care facilities to access the contract to secure healthcare staffing according to a firm, fixed rate. Payment for the staffing costs will be borne by the respective facility. Please see below attachments for additional information about the contract, how to access staffing resources, and applicable rates.
- FDA Authorized BinaxNOW Expiry Extension
- Guidance for the Interim Final Rule – Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination
- 19 CSR 30-82.050 Transfer And Discharge Procedures – REMINDER – ENTITY/ADDRESS CHANGE FOR HEARING/APPEALS
- Visitation in Long-Term Care Facilities (RCF, ALF, ICF and SNFs)
- NHSN Updated COVID-19 Data Tracking Worksheet