Long Term Care facilities, including Assisted Living facilities, Residential Care facilities, Intermediate Care facilities, and Skilled Nursing Facilities (LTCs) that experience an outbreak (one or more positive case) of COVID-19 are working with the state to conduct base-line facility testing and some immediate follow-up testing in order to contain the outbreaks. In order to furnish immediate aid and relief in response to the state of emergency due to the spread of COVID-19, the state is making some funds from the Coronavirus Relief Fund available to LTCs, so that cost is not a barrier to this important testing. Questions regarding this process should be submitted to COVID19invoice@dss.mo.gov.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility