Pending expiration of Phase 1 on June 15, Governor Mike Parson announced yesterday that Missouri will fully reopen and enter Phase 2 of its “Show Me Strong Recovery” Plan on Tuesday, June 16, 2020. During Phase 2, there will be no statewide health order. All statewide restrictions will be lifted, though local officials will still have the authority to put further rules, regulations, or ordinances in place. While Missouri will fully reopen on June 16, Governor Parson emphasized the importance of continuing social distancing and practicing proper hygiene to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For more on the announcement, see the press release here – https://governor.mo.gov/press-releases/archive/governor-parson-announces-missouri-will-fully-reopen-enter-phase-2-recovery.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders