Pending expiration of Phase 1 on June 15, Governor Mike Parson announced yesterday that Missouri will fully reopen and enter Phase 2 of its “Show Me Strong Recovery” Plan on Tuesday, June 16, 2020. During Phase 2, there will be no statewide health order. All statewide restrictions will be lifted, though local officials will still have the authority to put further rules, regulations, or ordinances in place. While Missouri will fully reopen on June 16, Governor Parson emphasized the importance of continuing social distancing and practicing proper hygiene to prevent the spread of COVID-19. For more on the announcement, see the press release here – https://governor.mo.gov/press-releases/archive/governor-parson-announces-missouri-will-fully-reopen-enter-phase-2-recovery.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available