Thank you to everyone that has worked to reduce the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. Our efforts have prevented countless infections and saved lives. Unfortunately, this virus is relentless and remains present in our communities. As we continue reopening our economy and communities, we too must be relentless in our prevention efforts.
Prevention and testing will be key to a safe reopening. As activities resume, it is critical that we continue with prevention efforts both at work and at home. The following preventions should continue to be diligently followed:
- Practice good hand hygiene.
- Wash your hand often with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Continue to practice social distancing.
- Maintain 6 feet of spacing between yourself and others not living in your household.
- Maintain social distancing while at work, as much as possible.
- Wear cloth face coverings when out in public.
- Face coverings have been shown to cut transmission by 50% or more.
- Don’t touch your face (eyes, nose, mouth) with unwashed hands.
- Stay home if you are sick and seek medical care and screening for COVID-19 if you have COVID-19 symptoms.