Community testing events serve the residents of the county where the event is being held. DHSS is partnering with local health departments and health care providers to offer these events, and different communities will be reached at different times. Also, some events may not require you to be a resident of the county where an event is taking place. If you are not a resident of a county currently holding a community testing event, you can continue to check back at the link as new sites will be added as events are planned. Please review the information or check your local health departments social messaging for more information.
Click this link to access the information: https://dcphdo02redcap.azurewebsites.net/redcap/surveys/?s=FAMNRL3LF7.
Here is list of currently scheduled community testing opportunities.
- John and Beacon, Kansas City – May 19, 20, & 21
- Savannah High School, Andrew County – May 22
- Andrew County – May 22 & 29
- New Madrid County – May 26 & 27
- South Harrison High School, Harrison County – May 27
- Pemiscot County – May 28 & 29