Don’t miss this EXCITING OPPORTUNITY. The Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5) and the Pioneer Network are offering skilled nursing homes in Missouri a chance to apply to be a part of a FREE Culture Change Learning Collaborative over the next 16 months. This includes Culture Change training, support, and networking opportunities as well as help on your Culture Change Journey. The deadline for submitting the application is Friday, March 16, 2012. For more details and application information visit: http://www.momc5.com/ DON’T DELAY….APPLY TODAY!
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone