THURSDAY, March 1 (HealthDay News) — The older you get, the better you sleep, according to new research that challenges conventional wisdom that a good night’s rest is harder to come by with age. In a survey of 150,000 adults, people in their 70s and 80s had the fewest complaints of sleep disturbance…to read more click here: http://www.healthfinder.gov/News/newsstory.aspx?docid=662278
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone