Every person interacting in a resident’s environment plays an intricate part in the outcome of that resident’s care. Interdisciplinary communication is the key to quality resident care in nursing homes, as any changes in a resident’s condition could greatly impact their life or quality of life. Visit the following links to learn more about improving communication.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available