Every person interacting in a resident’s environment plays an intricate part in the outcome of that resident’s care. Interdisciplinary communication is the key to quality resident care in nursing homes, as any changes in a resident’s condition could greatly impact their life or quality of life. Visit the following links to learn more about improving communication.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility