Warrensburg-Manor-Care-Center In November 2011, I visited Warrensburg Manor Care Center. Warrensburg Manor is on the culture change journey. They participate with Missouri’s culture change coalition, MC5. They have made many person-centered care changes and have many more planned for the future. One of the major focuses of change is meal service. They have cook-to-order breakfasts with a large variety of options available. They provide continental breakfast for anyone who chooses to sleep in and snacks are available at all times at no extra cost. Click on link above to read more and view photos.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders