Warrensburg-Manor-Care-Center In November 2011, I visited Warrensburg Manor Care Center. Warrensburg Manor is on the culture change journey. They participate with Missouri’s culture change coalition, MC5. They have made many person-centered care changes and have many more planned for the future. One of the major focuses of change is meal service. They have cook-to-order breakfasts with a large variety of options available. They provide continental breakfast for anyone who chooses to sleep in and snacks are available at all times at no extra cost. Click on link above to read more and view photos.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone