Warrensburg-Manor-Care-Center In November 2011, I visited Warrensburg Manor Care Center. Warrensburg Manor is on the culture change journey. They participate with Missouri’s culture change coalition, MC5. They have made many person-centered care changes and have many more planned for the future. One of the major focuses of change is meal service. They have cook-to-order breakfasts with a large variety of options available. They provide continental breakfast for anyone who chooses to sleep in and snacks are available at all times at no extra cost. Click on link above to read more and view photos.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available