The National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care announced a new national goal of reducing the use of antipsychotic medications in long-stay nursing home residents by 25 percent by the end of 2015, and 30 percent by the end of 2016 through a media press call. Below you will find links to a Press Release and Fact Sheet released in conjunction with this announcement.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility