Dr. Charles A Crecelius, MD, PhD, CMD, explains how urinary tract infections are one of the most common infections in long-term care homes. He discusses the symptoms and treatment. Please see the editorial for more information here.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone