Dr. Charles A Crecelius, MD, PhD, CMD, explains how urinary tract infections are one of the most common infections in long-term care homes. He discusses the symptoms and treatment. Please see the editorial for more information here.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders