As part of CMS’s annual evaluation of the State Agency’s compliance with specific responsibilities, CMS conducts a LSC “comparative” survey in a number of facilities after SLCR completes the annual LSC survey in these facilities. The results of these comparative surveys are shared with SLCR. Here is a list containing the top five deficiencies CMS identified during completion of the past year’s LSC comparative surveys, including a brief summary of the most commonly identified issues found for each of these deficiencies.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility