RiverMist In June 2011, I attended the Southeast MC5 regional meeting, which was held at RiverMist Assisted Living located in Poplar Bluff. While I was there, Administrator Kimberly Scott-Wilson showed me around. RiverMist is licensed for 42 residents but have converted all but three rooms to private rooms, so they typically stay fully occupied with approximately 24 residents. Click on the above link to read more.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone