Nursing homes that have embraced culture change demonstrated a significant reduction in health-related survey deficiencies, a study shows. Deficiency citations fell by 14.6 percent between 2004 and 2009 in homes that have implemented culture change relative to a control group of non-culture change nursing homes. This study was published in a special supplement “Transforming Nursing Home Culture: Evidence for Practice and Policy” to the February 2014 issue of The Gerontologist. The abstract is available by visiting http://gerontologist.oxfordjournals.org/content/54/Suppl_1/S35.abstract.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders