Mouth Care Without a Battle© is an evidence-based approach to person-centered daily mouth care for persons with cognitive and physical impairment. Research has linked poor oral hygiene to bad outcomes such as pneumonia, chronic pain, poor oral intake and reduced quality of life. Mouth Care Without a Battle© combines best practices in oral hygiene with proven techniques to overcome resistance to care among persons with dementia and other related conditions. To learn more, please visit www.mouthcarewithoutabattle.org/.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders