The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has been working to promote safe use of insulin pens, in light of growing awareness of the risk of reuse. Insulin pens are meant for one patient only, but there have been recent occurrences of insulin pens being used for more than one patient. The CDC’s injection safety campaign recently introduced a brochure and poster for clinicians and patients about the safe use of insulin pens. The brochure and poster as well as other resources can be found on the Insulin Pen Safety web page.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders