The MC5 Board is currently seeking a candidate to serve a one-year term position on its board. If you are interested in applying for the position, please send your resume, a brief bio, and a short statement explaining your interest in person-centered care and serving on the MC5 Board. Please send the requested information to Angela Keeven at email@example.com by Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 12:00 noon. Thank you for your interest in MC5 and the culture change movement!
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone