The American Medical Association has released information related to use of Monoclonal Antibody and Oral Antiviral Treatment of COVID in Nursing Homes. The study shows that although oral antiviral use has been found to be greater in nursing homes than the community, overall use among nursing home residents has been low and may not be commensurate with residents’ elevated risk. See the attached information from the AMA and this article from US News.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone