The Show-Me ECHO (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) invites you to join the Post-Acute and Long-Term Care ECHO (PAC/LTC). Sponsored by the Missouri Telehealth Network at the University of Missouri, the PAC/LTC ECHO supports providers and administrators who work at or with residential care communities. The ECHO meets virtually on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month from 9:30 – 10:30 am (central time). To learn more about the PAC/LTC ECHO, please see flyer or visit www.showmeecho.org.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements