The Nursing Home COVID-19 Action Network ECHO is kicking off the week of November 9, 2020 and you are invited to participate!
Medicare and/or Medicaid certified nursing homes that actively participate in the Network can receive up to $6,000 in compensation, along with free CME/CNE/LNHA credits for participating staff.
The Nursing Home COVID-19 Action Network ECHO will address the following goals:
- Keep the virus from entering nursing homes where it has not entered
- Identify residents and staff who have been infected with the virus early
- Prevent the spread of the virus between staff, residents and visitors
- Provide safe and appropriate care to residents with mild and asymptomatic cases
- Ensure staff have the knowledge, skills and confidence to implement best-practice safety measures to protect residents and themselves
- Reduce social isolation for residents, families, and staff during these difficult times
The Missouri Telehealth Network (MTN) at the University of Missouri is collaborating with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ), Project ECHO and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) to advance improvements in COVID-19 preparedness, safety and infection control in nursing homes.
Our goal is to recruit up to 105 nursing homes to participate in this virtual community of practice, where nursing home staff can engage with experts and their peers and share cases for real-time discussion and advice.
MTN will be holding several informational webinars next week to explain the project in further detail, and to answer any questions the organizations may have. Below are links register for each of the webinars. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- Tuesday, October 27- 10:00-11:00am
- Register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJEvceyhqj0iG9W_8nnSMqSmEvo3PUa2tfrM
- Wednesday, October 28- 4:30-5:30pm
- Register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYude6prT4tGdbZpSlF_souA2s2sj9FSiAG
- Thursday, October 29- 2:00-3:00pm
- Register: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJcuf-itrj4pH9bpFsrhAPesv7ZuQ3AAWRDd
If you are interested in learning more about this project, and are unable to attend any of the above, please contact Lindsey Beckmann at email@example.com.