During the month of September, the National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center will be releasing four training topics for three audiences. The topics are person-centered care; trauma-informed care; compassion fatigue; and anxiety and grief in a time of COVID-19. Each topic will include one webinar recording for facility administrators, direct care staff, and family members of individuals living in long-term care facilities. The first training released is on person-centered care.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available