Effective August 28, 2020, the Authorized Electronic Monitoring in Long-Term Care Facilities Act became law. Due to concern for spread of COVID-19, current state and federal guidelines are in place that restrict visitation of all visitors and non-essential health care personnel to residents of long-term care facilities. Please see the Guidance for LTC Facilities Regarding Electronic Monitoring Device Placement, Discontinuance or Removal.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders