This virtual event is brought to you by the Missouri Department of Mental Health, Missouri Coalition for Community Behavioral Healthcare and Community Counseling Center.
Register online now >> CLICK HERE
- Dates: Kick-off July 30th with a full day of exciting and relevant Keynote Presentations. Next, we will be hosting one webinar every other Thursday starting August 6th through October 29th.
- Cost: The virtual conference is free unless you would like continuing education. If so, the cost is $20 per person.
- Equipment needed: You will need a laptop/computer with speakers and internet in order to participate in the webinars. Because of the size, there will not be an option to call in for these webinars.
- Continuing Education: The certificate will be sent at the end of the event on October 29th with the total number of hours you participated in throughout the event.
- Networking: We will have an app/weblink for the event to help with networking during the virtual events. We will send the information on how to access that two weeks before the event.
Please see the Save the Date for more information. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.