This virtual event is brought to you by the Missouri Department of Mental Health, Missouri Coalition for Community Behavioral Healthcare and Community Counseling Center.
- Dates: Kick-off July 30th with a full day of exciting and relevant Keynote Presentations. Next, we will be hosting one webinar every other Thursday starting August 6th through October 29th.
- Cost: The virtual conference is free unless you would like continuing education. If so, the cost is $20 per person.
- Equipment needed: You will need a laptop/computer with speakers and internet in order to participate in the webinars. Because of the size, there will not be an option to call in for these webinars.
- Continuing Education: The certificate will be sent at the end of the event on October 29th with the total number of hours you participated in throughout the event.
- Networking: We will have an app/weblink for the event to help with networking during the virtual events. We will send the information on how to access that two weeks before the event.