At this time, DHSS is continuing to follow the guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services related to restricting visitors in long term care homes. On 4/27/20, our Department Director, issued an order continuing the current restrictions on visitors in long term care homes. We know that these restrictions are incredibly hard on residents, families and friends- however- we have also seen the devastation that COVID-19 can quickly bring in a long term care home- both in small counties and large cities. https://health.mo.gov/living/healthcondiseases/communicable/novel-coronavirus/pdf/economic-reopening.pdf. We are closely monitoring the situation at state and federal levels. We are hopeful families and residents will soon be united face to face. Until then, we encourage you to assist family in communicating with their loved ones virtually, via FaceTime or Skype. Non-essential services, including beauty shop should also be restricted. DHSS has posted guidance for Community Integration for adults 65 and older and other high risk populations. These tools will assist you in helping individuals to reintegrate into the community, once the restrictions have been lifted.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders