There is a new item, A0300A Optional State Assessment, that asks “Is this assessment for state payment purposes only?” The State of Missouri is not a case mix state so we do not require the Optional State Assessment (OSA), however, there may be some HMOs or replacement plans which ask you to complete the OSA for payment purposes. You will not submit these OSA assessments to the QIES ASAP system. You must contact the specific HMO or replacement plan to find out what they require.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders