On September 18, 2019 CMS released the MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.17.1, effective October 1, 2019. This version of the MDS 3.0 RAI Manual incorporates clarifications to existing coding and transmission policy; it also addresses clarifications and scenarios concerning complex areas. Since the preliminary release of the manual on May 20, 2019, changes have been made to clarify which assessments swing bed providers must complete; the definition of the “interruption window” for interrupted Part A-covered stays; the coding of item I0200B; and changes related to group therapy policies, as well as other corrections. Please see the document titled “MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.17.1 Replacement Manual Pages and Change Tables_October 2019” posted in the Related Links section at the bottom of the CMS MDS 3.0 RAI Manual page located at www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/NursingHomeQualityInits/MDS30RAIManual.html.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility