Enhanced MDS 3.0 Quality Measure Reports Available (1/31/18)
Facility Level QM Report, Monthly Comparison Report and Resident Level QM Report
These reports have been updated to include the following new measures:
- Percent of Residents Whose Ability to Move Independently Worsened (Long Stay)
- Displayed as Move Indep Worse (L) on the reports
- Percent of Residents Who Used Antianxiety or Hypnotic Medication (Long Stay)
- Displayed as Antianxiety/Hypnotic % (L) on the reports
- Percent of Residents Who Made Improvements in Function (Short Stay)
- Displayed as Improvement in Function (S) on the reports
Data for the three new measures have been retroactively calculated to June 3, 2015. If a report date range includes dates prior to June 3, 2015, an “I” (Incomplete) will display indicating data are not available for all days selected.
Section 26 – MDS 3.0 Quality Measure (QM) Reports of the CASPER Reporting User’s Guide has been updated to include the new measure information.
The updated CASPER Reporting User’s Guide is available in the following locations:
- Training and Education page on the QIES to Success website
- MDS 3.0 User Guides & Training Information page on the QIES Technical Support Office (QTSO) website (https://www.qtso.com/mdstrain.html)
If you have any questions concerning this information, please contact the QTSO Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 (888) 477-7876.