Webinar Series: Sharing Power – Creating Choice
Pioneer Network stands ready to help! In our final webinar series of 2017, join expert guides as they share with you tips, techniques, tools and a dose of inspiration, to help you grow leaders in your organization.
See the dates and topics below. OR Click here to learn more about the Sharing Power – Creating Choice Series
October 19, 2017: Stuck in the Middle – Creating a Supervisor Training Experience for Mid-Level Staff
Guides: Elizabeth Schave-Bemis, VP Marketing, Promotions & Assisted Living Operations, United Methodist Home and Faith Wajdowicz, VP of Clinical Services, United Methodist Home
- Define what is meant by a relationship-centered mission.
- Discuss the challenges faced by mid-level staff.
- Learn how to create a training module to support the educational needs of mid-level staff.
November 16, 2017: Effective Nurse Leadership: Leading Change with Enthusiasm
Guide: Kelly Papa, MSN, RN, Corporate Director of Learning Masonicare University
- Discuss the skills needed to lead transformation when bringing culture change to your organization.
- List the steps required to facilitate change.
- List methods used when creating a culture which is adaptable to change.
December 14, 2017: Leaders Can Influence Care: Successful Pain Management for Elders Living with Dementia
Guide: Jeannine Forrest, PhD
- Discuss how the way you lead can influence clinical outcomes for residents.
- Define the impact of poorly controlled pain on individual residents and organizational outcomes.
- List ways that leaders can support better outcomes.