The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) recently released provider preview reports where facilities can view their individual Quality Measures (QMs) that will be factored into their Five Star Rating. QMs will not be made public until April 19, 2012. To preview your facility’s QM report you must access and log into the CASPER Reporting link located at the top of your MDS State Welcome page. Remember that your CASPER log in ID is the same as your MDS submission log in ID. Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Folders’ button and access the Five Star Report in your ‘st LTC facid’ folder, where st is the 2-digit postal code of the State in which your facility is located and facid is the State assigned facility ID of your facility. (For Missouri, it should look like MO LTC #####) You will find the QMs on page 2 of the Five Star preview. For assistance in viewing these QM preview reports, please contact Joan Brundick, State RAI Coordinator, Missouri Department of Health & Senior Services at 573-751-6308.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders