The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) made several changes to the quality measure (QM) domain of the Five Star Nursing Home Quality Rating System. These include the addition of five new measures and several methodological changes.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders