The Section for Long-Term Care Regulation is hosting a training webinar specifically for anyone involved with Adult Day Care Programs.
During this webinar, attendees will learn:
- Overview of departments impacting the ADC program (Health & Senior Services, Division of Disability & Senior Services, MO HealthNet and Missouri Medicaid Audit & Compliance, and Department of Mental Health),
- Most frequently cited deficiencies in ADC programs,
- Nurse responsibilities in DHSS licensed ADC programs,
- Culture change and MC5,
- Informal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Process for ADC programs, and
- Regulation update and ADC Program Manual.
Those presenting the webinar include:
Kristen Edwards, Section Administrator-SLCR,
Shelly Williamson, Assistant Section Administrator-SLCR,
Tracy Niekamp, Program Manager Licensure and Certification-SLCR
Carla Jennings, Program Manager Regulation and Compliance Unit-SLCR
Carmen Grover-Slattery, Regulation Unit Manager-SLCR
UPDATE: The Adult Day Care Program webinar is ready for viewing.
Please click here to view the webinar. You will also find the slides attached for easy referencing in a printable form.
If you have any questions, please contact Carmen Grover-Slattery at 573-526-8570.