AMDA – The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine presents a free 5-hour professional development course focusing on the overall quality of care given to persons with dementia. Please visit www.amda-training.com for more information and registration.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone