The theme for Residents’ Rights Month 2014 is, “Better Staffing: The Key to Better Care” with the goal of encouraging residents and others to be educated about staffing and long-term care. Each year, the Consumer Voice develops a packet to help you plan your Residents’ Rights events. The packet is completely downloadable and features ready-to-use items, including promotional materials, activities to celebrate Residents’ Rights Month, training tools and resources. Visit www.theconsumervoice.org/events/residents-rights-month-2014.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone