The theme for Residents’ Rights Month 2014 is, “Better Staffing: The Key to Better Care” with the goal of encouraging residents and others to be educated about staffing and long-term care. Each year, the Consumer Voice develops a packet to help you plan your Residents’ Rights events. The packet is completely downloadable and features ready-to-use items, including promotional materials, activities to celebrate Residents’ Rights Month, training tools and resources. Visit www.theconsumervoice.org/events/residents-rights-month-2014.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders