Missouri nursing homes are invited to join a national collaborative to improve safety culture and reduce infections in long-term care, including Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs). This collaborative is being led through a partnership between the Center for Patient Safety and the Missouri Hospital Association. Please view the flyer here: Long-Term Care Opportunity Reduce Infections or visit www.centerforpatientsafety.org/ltc-cauti.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements