Missouri nursing homes are invited to join a national collaborative to improve safety culture and reduce infections in long-term care, including Catheter Associated Urinary Tract Infections (CAUTIs). This collaborative is being led through a partnership between the Center for Patient Safety and the Missouri Hospital Association. Please view the flyer here: Long-Term Care Opportunity Reduce Infections or visit www.centerforpatientsafety.org/ltc-cauti.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone