Medicalodges, Nevada Medicalodges Nevada is 100-resident Medicare/Medicaid certified skilled nursing home. The building was constructed in 1967 and has the typical floor plan of a nursing home built at that time. Medicalodges Nevada is very involved in the culture change movement. Administrator Susan Houser is the MC5 (Missouri’s culture change coalition) Route 71 Regional Coordinator. All department heads and some CNA’s are also involved with MC5. All department heads are required to utilize the Artifacts of Culture Change tool to monitor their culture change progress. Click on the above link to read more.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders