Medicalodges, Nevada Medicalodges Nevada is 100-resident Medicare/Medicaid certified skilled nursing home. The building was constructed in 1967 and has the typical floor plan of a nursing home built at that time. Medicalodges Nevada is very involved in the culture change movement. Administrator Susan Houser is the MC5 (Missouri’s culture change coalition) Route 71 Regional Coordinator. All department heads and some CNA’s are also involved with MC5. All department heads are required to utilize the Artifacts of Culture Change tool to monitor their culture change progress. Click on the above link to read more.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone