Life Care Center of Brookfield -Life Care Center of Brookfield – Life Care Center of Brookfield, is a Medicare/Medicaid certified home that is licensed for 120 residents. The home was built in the early 1980’s with the typical institutional floor plan from that era. However, they are making significant efforts to accommodate residents’ individual needs and preferences and to make “home” for the individuals who live there. Click on the link above to read more.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone