April 4, 2014: The Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter, Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association and LeadingAge Missouri have partnered to present this inspirational and resourceful all day seminar. This one-of-a-kind educational experience will allow long-term care staff as well as hospice staff to find ways to work together to best serve elders with advanced dementia. Enjoy the insightful teachings of experts, including renowned healing harpist Amy Camie, who will be using the live, beautiful sounds of her harp and her own amazing personal journey to inspire and educate! You may visit LeadingAge Missouri or the Missouri Hospice & Palliative Care Association. If you have any specific questions, you may contact Zoe Dearing, Professional Education Coordinator with the Alzheimer’s Association St. Louis Chapter at email@example.com or 314-801-0444.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements