The majority of Missouri’s seniors say they want to receive long-term care services and supports in their own homes or in homelike settings in their communities. People want choice and control over every day decisions. It is important to know where to turn to learn about the choices available and how to access services. This brochure, developed by the Department of Health and Senior Services may be accessed here: OurParentsOurselves-HowtoLiveasIndependentlyasPossible, or visit the website at http://health.mo.gov/seniors/nursinghomes/providerinfo.php.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone