The majority of Missouri’s seniors say they want to receive long-term care services and supports in their own homes or in homelike settings in their communities. People want choice and control over every day decisions. It is important to know where to turn to learn about the choices available and how to access services. This brochure, developed by the Department of Health and Senior Services may be accessed here: OurParentsOurselves-HowtoLiveasIndependentlyasPossible, or visit the website at http://health.mo.gov/seniors/nursinghomes/providerinfo.php.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility