The revision to regulation 19 CSR 30-82.070 Alzheimer’s Demonstration Projects (Rescinded September 30, 2013) has been published in the Code of State Regulations. The official new rule can be found on the Missouri Secretary of State’s website at: http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/current/19csr/19csr.asp. The rule is located under Division 30 in Chapter 82. The effective date for the new rule is September 30, 2013. If you have any questions regarding implementation of the rules, please contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation, Policy Unit Manager Carmen Grover-Slattery, at 573-526-8570.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements