Effective November 1, 2013, the Family Care Safety Registry (FCSR) Worker Registration fee will increase to $11.00. The fee increase results from a change in state law and is required by the Missouri State Highway Patrol. The FCSR online registration system will be updated effective November 1, 2013 to charge the new fee. Worker registration forms mailed with the incorrect fee postmarked on or after November 1, 2013, will be returned. Updated worker registration forms will be available for download no later than October 31, 2013 online at http://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/forms.php. You may also contact the FCSR toll free at 866-422-6872.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders