We all want meaningful lives, a sense of identity and a feeling of connectedness. When spotting someone wandering in your home, consider some of the possible reasons for doing so. The person could be lost or confused, in need of exercise or companionship, or trying to find the bathroom. Instead of labeling people as “wanderers,” get to know their routines, and what makes them feel comfortable and important. Visit www.primaris.org/cat_tips to view all tips. The Missouri Local Area Network for Excellence (MOLANE) is the state coalition for Advancing Excellence.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders