July 16, 2013: David Gifford, MD, MPH, will review the Plan-Do-Study-Act (PDSA) model and the rapid-cycle improvement method. Strategies of how to incorporate rapid-cycle techniques into your organization and the daily workflow will be provided by using examples of rehospitalization and antipsychotics reduction efforts. To learn more about this webinar, please view the flyer: QAPI in Action – Rapid Cycle Improvement Webinar or click here.
- Prospective Reimbursement Plan for Nursing Facility and HIV Nursing Facility Services Reimbursement Rates Methodology
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders