July 31, 2013: Join St. Louis University School of Medicine dementia expert, Ahmed Baig, M.D., as he shares insight on the relationship between dementia and fall risk. Following the discussion will be Q&A panel discussion with Jan McGillick, M.S.W, L.N.H.A., Education Director, Alzheimer’s Association – St. Louis Chapter, and Timothy Dolan, Founder of Dolan Care Centers. Location: Missouri Baptist Medical Center, Main Tower: Auditoriums 1, 2 & 3, 3015 N. Ballas Road, St. Louis, Missouri 63131. The program is free, but seating is limited. Registration is required, please visit www.alz.org/stl/in_my_community_58781.asp or call 1-800-272-3900.
- Webinar Registration & Recap: Up to Date Vaccination Status: Surveillance Definition Change for COVID-19 Vaccination Modules
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements