CAT Tip 1 April 2013 is the first monthly tip in the new series from Primaris on the use of antipsychotic medications in nursing homes. These tips are designed after the Pressure Ulcer Prevention (PUP) tips. Please visit Primaris’ website at www.primaris.org/antipsychotics. The Missouri Local Area Network for Excellence (MOLANE) is the state coalition for Advancing Excellence.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone