Effective January 1, 2013, the Personal Needs Allowance for MO HealthNet participants residing in a Supplemental Nursing Care and Vendor facility increased from $35.00 to $40.00 per month. The Personal Needs Allowance is a portion of the resident’s income that is not applied to the payment for the costs of the care in the facility, but is income they retain and may choose to use for personal needs or expenses not provided by the facility. Please reference the MO HealthNet Division Provider Bulletin Volume 35, Number 23, dated March 4, 2013 online at http://dss.mo.gov/mhd/providers/pages/bulletins.htm.
- MALA 2023 ALF Community Based Assessment Training
- Upcoming NHSN Surveillance Trainings for LTCFs: 2023-2024 Updated COVID-19 Vaccines and Up to Date Definition
- Improving the DHSS Web Experience
- Center of Excellence for Behavior Health in Nursing Facilities Cohort Sessions
- This Season’s COVID-19 Vaccine Available