The revisions to regulation 19 CSR 30-84.030 Level I Medication Aide Training Program, will be published in the Code of State Regulations on October 31, 2012. The official new rules can be found on the Missouri Secretary of State’s website at: http://www.sos.mo.gov/adrules/csr/current/19csr/19csr.asp. The rules are located under Division 30, Chapter 84. The effective date for the new rules will be November 30, 2012. If you have any questions regarding implementation of the rules, please contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation, Policy Unit Manager Carmen Grover-Slattery, at 573-526-8520.
- Community Education from VOYCE
- 2022 Annual SLCR Provider Meeting – SAVE the DATE
- 2022 Enhanced Leadership Development Academy for LTC Leaders
- CMS Memo: QSO-22-17-ALL: Surveys for Compliance with Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination Requirements
- MHCA Webinar – Developing New Leaders in Your Facility