In May 2012, I visited Barathaven Alzheimer’s Special Care Center in Dardenne Prairie. Barathaven is a 66-resident, state-licensed-only, Assisted Living home. It is a new home that has just been open for two years. They have provided person-centered care from the beginning and haven’t really had to change their culture. However, they understand that culture change is a journey not a destination. They recognize the need for ongoing improvement and participate with MC5, Missouri’s Culture Change Coalition. To read more and view photos, click here: Barathaven
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone