Missouri licensed administrators (NHA or RCAL) expiring June 30, 2024, are due for license renewal. If you plan to renew, visit our website at https://health.mo.gov/bnha for important information regarding continuing education and license renewal. Once your renewal has been successfully processed, you will be issued a current license via email. Please note if you fail to renew by June 30, 2024, you cannot practice as a licensed administrator after that date.
- Changes to the Adult Abuse & Neglect Online Reporting App. – Goes Live on Monday!
- HQIN Strategies to Use During Your Nursing Home Stand-Up Meetings
- DHSS Antibiotic Stewardship Survey
- REMINDER! The Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program Bed and Service Availability Portal is now available!
- DMH Free Webinars – Tools for Everyone